We use AskOnline and are extremely happy with it. We decided that we wanted out own faculty to tutor because we know our students, our curricula, our materials, our standards, and our calendars. If you are interested in more information, please contact me directly. I can send you a PPT I wrote about starting an online tutoring program.

I offered this presentation about a year and a half ago and over 250 people asked for it.

Deborah Hardwick, Manager
Online Tutoring
Houston Community College
713-718-5340