This has some interesting information:

http://www.collegeboard.com/prod_downloads/about/news_info/trends/ed_pays_2007.pdf

>>> "Melissa Lantta" <[log in to unmask]> 6/22/2009 8:04 AM >>>
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me.  I'm looking for articles focused on real life information about college degrees, careers, and what employers may be looking for in employees.  I teach a career exploration class and would like to bring in some news for students to consider.  Thank you!

Best,

Melissa Lantta

Academic Advisor

University of WI-Oshkosh

Dempsey 130                   920-424-3291 (office)

[log in to unmask]        920-424-1268 (appointments)

**Students:  Please include your ID number in all correspondence.  Thank you!**

"No one rises to low expectations...If you go through life being casual, you'll end up a casualty."

 ~Les Brown