Found it, thanks. Looks like a great site.
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frank [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Rubrics - 78,000 available online

Cheryl, sorry about that. Evidently the Google Search is not up to date.
However, if you go to Resources/Learner Assessment/Test References at
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/resources/lrnr_asses/test_ref.htm , you
can choose iRubric.  Collegially.......
[log in to unmask]                "In times of change, learners inherit the
Frank L Christ                    earth, while the learned find themselves
Emeritus, CSULB              beautifully equipped to deal with a
                                              world that no longer exists"..
Eric Hoffer
LSCHE Web site:            http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/