Date:    Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:16:13 -0700
From:    Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rubrics - 78,000 available online

Colleagues, for those of you interested in rubrics, LSCHE has added a link to the iRubrics website where you can find 12, 689 rubrics useful in undergraduate assessment many of which are in content areas (accounting, biology, chemistry, engineering, English, foreign languages, geography, geology, history, math, physics, poly sc, psychology, and social sciences. Rubrics are also available for ePortfolios, exams, presentations, reading, and writing.

Based on the interest that has been generated by Dorothy Williams post on rubrics, this might be a useful website both to find useful rubrics and to add rubrics in learning assistance to the collection.

Collegially.......

[log in to unmask]                "In times of change, learners inherit the
Frank L Christ                   earth, while the learned find themselves
Emeritus, CSULB              beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists".. Eric Hoffer
LSCHE Web site:            http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/