From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reggie Jean
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 8:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring ESL students

Colleagues,

We have our tutors working with some ESL high school students who have
limited English proficiency. Can anyone share a PPT or presentation info on
helping tutors work with English as a second language students? They assist
the students with Math, Science, Writing, Literature and electives.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Reggie Jean

Boston University Upward Bound

617-353-3551