Hi all:

Does anyone out there have experience (or sagacious advice) regarding
having a learning center presence on a social network site like MySpace
or Facebook? What about Twitter-does your center "tweet"?

Just curious to see how many of you have crossed into this frontier, why
you did it (or didn't do it), and, if you have, what your experience has
been like. I can see how it could be useful and even fun, but I can also
see how it could easily become more trouble than it's worth.

Cheers,

Chris

Christopher S. Glover

Tutorial Program Coordinator

Learning and Academic Resources

Long Beach City College

Office: LAC L-204

Phone: 562.938.4669

P Please think twice before printing this email. Save a tree!