On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Davis, Bradlee W.
<[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> In our continued effort toward a Green Facility,  I am in search of
> Green Records Boxes.  Anyone have a suggestion?
> <http://mm1.lettermark.net/poynerspruill/card/IHMM_4.map>

had to reread it a couple of times before I realized you weren't seeking out
green colored boxes ;-)

most box manufacturers now supply boxes are made from recyclable materials.
the boxes can contain anywhere from 35% to 100%

for example
http://www.fellowes.com/fellowes/site/products/ProductDetails.aspx?Id=12775

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA