I just got a call from a friend who returned this afternoon from
spending a couple of days in the Dry Tortugas. He and his wife
saw, and took pictures of two birds they couldn't identify. The
description he gave me fits Trocolor Munia (aka Chestnut
Mannikin) to a T. I know these birds have been introduced to
Cuba, Jamaica and various other islands. I told him they weren't
countable as far as I knew since they were introduced. That is
correct, isn't it?

--
Katrina Knight
Reading, PA