Here's yesterday's STA5 combined checklist reported by Kim Willis who lead yesterday's group.
The next STA5 tour will be Sat. Aug. 15th.
for information contact: Margaret England
 LaBelle
[log in to unmask]  www.hendrygladesaudubon.org

Hi Margaret,
In addition to the Ani that was certainly the highlight of the day for me, I had a Greater Flamingo fly over Blumberg Road about three miles down and we had 3 Ruddy Ducks in breeding plumage in STA 5. It was a pretty exciting day all around. In all we had 54 species.

Black-bellied Whistling Ducks 3
Fulvous Whistling Ducks
Wood Duck ( 1 female)
Mottled Duck
Ring-necked Duck
Ruddy Duck (3 breeding plumage)
Northern Bobwhite (Blumberg Rd)
Pied-billed Grebe
American White Pelican
Double-crested Cormorant
Anhinga
Least Bittern
Great Blue Heron
Great Blue Heron (4 White Morph)
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Little Blue Heron
Tricolored Heron
Cattle Egret
Green Heron
Black-crowned Night Heron
White Ibis
Glossy Ibis
Roseate Spoonbill  1
Kingfisher  1
Black Vulture
Turkey Vulture
Greater Flamingo (1 flyover Blumberg Rd)
Osprey
Swallow-tailed Kite
Red-shouldered Hawk
Purple Swamphen