Hi all,

        This morning in our neighborhood in Gulf Breeze, Santa Rosa Co., extreme w. Panhandle, I found a Lark Sparrow. On the 4th of July Lucy and I had our first migrant warbler, a Yellow-throated. Although Yellow-throateds breed in the river swamps up here, they are definitely migrants at our migrant trap home. Yellow Warblers are overdue.Things are looking up.

Bob Duncan