A colleague and I spotted a bird that I identified as a Magnolia Warbler. He
snapped a poor quality photo, but I am less and less confident that it could
be a Magnolia Warbler based on the date. Please check out the original email
and photo I posted on BRDBRAINS using the link at the end of this message. I
would really like your opinions. Please copy and paste this web address into
your browser: http://tiny.cc/hGNJE

Keep looking up,

Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL