Hi All,

One of the great North American Xmas Counts will be held on Wed. 23
December, 2009. Last year at Zellwood we recorded 170 species, an
astounding total for an inland count. But, our premier participant Sir
Harry Robinson tells me that changes in the area in his opinion will
increase the likelihood of an even better count this year!!

If you want to be a part of Ornithological history please E-mail me with
the following information:
1. Name
2. Address
3. Land line
4. Cell number
5. Email address
6. The kind of vehicle you have if you would be willing to be a driver,
& how many people the vehicle will accommodate.
7. If you will need motel accommodation's, & for which nights.
8. If you will be in a camper, motor home, or want to tent camp.
9. If you would be interested in doing any scouting of the count circle
prior to the count.

There will be as always, a great meal at the count down.

Please contact me by email with answers to the above questions & please
call if you have any questions.

Wes Biggs
Count compiler
407-384-9766, Cell 407-376-6967