  From: Robert Lengacher
  To: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:46 PM
  Subject: [nflbirds] Possible Magnolia Warbler - Turkey Point

    A colleague and I spotted a bird that I identified as a Magnolia Warbler. He
  snapped a poor quality photo, but I am less and less confident that it could
  be a Magnolia Warbler based on the date. Please check out the original email
  and photo I posted on BRDBRAINS using the link at the end of this message. I
  would really like your opinions. Please copy and paste this web address into
  your browser: http://tiny.cc/hGNJE

  Keep looking up,

  Rob Lengacher
  Tallahassee, FL