On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:02:16 -0400
Robin,
I would highly recommend time management and essay
writing. I think both of these will be helpful for various
reasons. Time management will be helpful because there you
can discuss with them the importance of keeping a planner
and identifying days they will miss due to travel ect. As
far as essay writing goes, they may have limited time to
meet with Professors outside of class so discussing a
template for how to write college level essays is probably
a good idea. Unfortunately, I do not have any specific
ideas about how btrak up the tables with that large a
group of students unless you had them sit in class groups
assuming most of them take the some of the same classes
due to schedule limitations. I hope this information
helps.

All the Best,
Collin Pugh