Jenny

________________________________
Jenny Pippen
Assistant Director of Academic Support
North Central College
30 North Brainard Street
Naperville, Illinois 60540
630-637-5264

>>> Heather Sherman <[log in to unmask]> 7/23/2009 7:08 PM >>>
Study skills, test taking strategies, time managment.  All those topics may seem elementary, but students often benefit from a refresher of those topics.  We just did a study skills training (train the trainer) for our tutors, many of whom are not in school anymore, and they said they wished they had that as a student.

Heather