Dear colleagues,

I am new to this topic (and to the list) and I am looking for introductory textbooks on paleolimnology. Which are the “must-have” standard textbooks?

Thank you in advance and many greetings,

Michael

__________________________
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Michael W. Rasser
Kurator für Känozoische Invertebraten
(Curator for Cenozoic Invertebrates)
Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart

Postal address: Rosenstein 1, D-70191 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone.: +49-(0)711/8936-146 | Fax: +49-(0)711/8936-100
Email: [log in to unmask]
Museum: http://science.naturkundemuseum-bw.de/de/palaeontologie/rasser

Molasse: http://www.molasse.net
Michael: http://www.paleoweb.net

Sonderausstellung "Der Fluss des Lebens - 150 Jahre Evolutionstheorie", ab 1. 10. 2009: http://www.evolution2009.de

The Paleolimnology Forum (PALEOLIM) deals with all aspects of paleolimnology. The Forum also is the official listservice for the International Paleolimnology Association (IPA). Information about the IPA is available at: http://www.paleolim.org For information about the listservice and managing your subscription, go to: http://www.stpt.usf.edu/mariedin/paleolim.htm