1. What Bernard said.
2. Haven't read Smallwood's, but I have read CMSWatch's ECM Suites report,
and while it isn't specific to RM, it does touch on those capabilities. Also
pricey, of course - check their website (http://www.cmswatch.com) for
current pricing and availability of the next version (sometime this fall I
think).
3. It's also really difficult to compare without knowing your particular
requirements - in other words, if your organization is 50 people, I think I
can state with confidence that Documentum and FileNet (and other ECRM suites
of that nature) are probably not good fits. I think I know what you're
getting at, and I think the analyst reports including these ones do address
that to some extent, but again, you'll get what you pay for for better or
worse.

Cheers,

jesse
(303) 574-0749 direct