From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kaitlyn Marzullo
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accudemia

Hello All!

I am looking to try to improve the tracking system for our tutoring center. Currently, we are using Accutrack 8.3 and have not been able to upgrade to the latest version due to budget limitations. I am hoping to get some feedback on what others think of the Accudemia product (also from the makers of Accutrack).

Could any of you please share your experiences with me --good and bad-- regarding this program and if it is wise to look into it as a possible replacement for our current software (since it does fit into our budget)?

Thanks in advance and happy fall semester to everyone!

Look forward to hearing from you,
Kaitlyn

__
Kaitlyn Marzullo
Coordinator of Tutorial Services
The Academic Link
Stevenson University  (formerly Villa Julie College)
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD  21153
443-334-2915

"...the student's peer group is the single most potent source
of influence on growth and development during the undergraduate years." -Astin