Hey y'all,

I have a specific request for data (past, present and future) for a small area of St. Petersburg.  Crescent Lake is one of three naturally occurring fresh water lakes/ponds in the downtown area.  A restoration project has been progressing for the past several years.  Part of a study I am doing in this area includes a census of avian species.  I would appreciate your input.

Crescent Lake is South of 22nd Ave., N and West of 4th St., N.  Birds at, near, over and around the lake (and proximal neighborhoods) are included in the count

You may send your data to [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Lee Snyder
St. Petersburg