Hello BESTers,

    Britain has unveiled its first dual-fuel bus that runs on
biogas.  I  believe that biogas-powered vehicles will help break
the barrier to anaerobic digestion development.  If we can power
our cars, buses, trains, and planes on biogas, gaseous bioenergy
will get as much press attention as liquid biofuel(biodiesel and
bioethanol).  One way to do this would be to push for more
natural-gas powered vehicles as a stepping stone to biogas.   With
all the option for vehicular biofuels, we should be able to run a
good portion, if not all, of our vehicles on renewable energy.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090908203750.htm

Have a great weekend,
Ryan

"Britain???s First Dual Fuel Bus Will Cut Emissions By Half"
Science Daily
Sep. 10, 2009