Please note that the UF Graduate School website, GIMS (Graduate Information Management System) and EDM (Electronic Thesis and Dissertation online submission system) are back online.

Please note the new links for the following systems:

GIMS: https://gradschool.ufl.edu/gims/gatorlink/presiteentry.asp

EDM: https://edm.gradschool.ufl.edu/

Thank you for your patience during the migration process.

Ms. Rimjhim Banerjee
Data Management Analysis Coordinator
Graduate School, University of Florida
POB 115500