September 3, 2009

Subject: Graduate Student Fee Deferment information

Graduate students on appointment who are eligible for fee deferment receive that information on my.ufl.edu > My Campus Finances > Charges Due.

Graduate students whose appointment has not yet been processed will receive notices at the same website that all fees and tuition are due tomorrow.

To permit the student to remain registered, the student must pay some amount towards their fees.

The important factor is to show current payment activity on their account.  Students should make sure that the amount they pay is applied to tuition/fees.  Older debts must be cleared first; a minimum of $5.00 toward Fall 2009 tuition/fees is sufficient.

Please notify your students accordingly.

Any questions should be directed to Student Financial Services.

Thank you.

*****
The Graduate School
University of Florida