Jim from Georgia and I saw the adult Western Spindalis at about 7:30
this morning as well as an immature male.  The birds were seen together
on the west side of the road next to the Long Pine Key nature trail just
north of the residence building.  Four birders from Tennessee arrived
later, I hope they had luck finding the birds.

At the Annex south of Lucky Hammock, we had good views of a calling
Alder Flycatcher as well seeing two others.  In Key Largo we saw and
heard an Alder Flycatcher in Gulfstream Estates.  The birds was seen at
the end of  Gulfstream Road just beyond a cable across a dirt road.
Gulfstream Estates is located along 905 road in North Key Largo.  We
also had a light morph Short-tailed Hawk, White-crowned Pigeon as well
as a few common warbler species.

Larry Manfredi
Homestead, FL
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]