Re:  FD&TV 091709 birdPIXOOPS!!! – the image “marked” Swainson’s Thrush is obviously a Reddish Egret.

OOPS!!! – the image “marked” Swainson’s Thrush is obviously a Reddish Egret.  I have a method for all images that I run through Photoshop.  First I copy/paste the text bar at the bottom of the image from a Word document entitled:  “artSIGN file Measurements for birdPIX IMAGES” this is sort of like a template.  I suppose I should simply put “species” instead of leaving as the last species copy/pasted from. This is slightly embarrassing.  Thanks Gregg for calling my attention to this as I did not proof this particular image as I processed these fourteen images last night.

David Laliberte