On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Jones, Virginia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> <we can identify those series with vital records by using a simple check
> box and be able to produce a separate schedule off the master data file.>
>
> What a great way to start a Vital Records Schedule.  No redundant effort to
> list the record types or chances that some may be missed.  I like it!

the particular ERMS that I work with includes that capability in it as well
as a Vital Records review workflow. This review workflow is launched by a
predetermined time period established by the RM staff eg annually,
biannually, monthly, whatever.

Reports and searches can be done against that marker

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va