Hi Kelly,

Kelly wrote: "I found some older postings in the archives on BFMA...but I was wondering if anyone here was a member of BFMA."

I was a member of BFMA a while back and found it EXTREMELY beneficial.  Due to the economy I could only be a member of one association and I chose ARMA.  If given the chance, I will rejoin the local chapter.  They are an association like ARMA but deal with forms.  I'm still on their mailing list and a member of their listserv.  You can check out bfma.org for more information.

Jeanne

Jeanne M. Callen
Records & Information Supervisor
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.