All,

Does anyone have a sample scope of work for a Document Imaging Project
that they would be willing to share?  Please e-mail it to me directly at
[log in to unmask] or point me in the direction of
resources to create one.  Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards,

Dustin

---

Dustin D. McLemore, MPA

Austin Energy Records Manager

O: 512-505-3777 / P: 512-802-2297 / F: 512-322-6519

Build a leading records management program:
http://ecommons.txstate.edu/arp/275

"All that we know is where to start looking for answers." - Dr. Carl
Winberry