Hi all,

I am thinking of checking out Corbett WMA next Monday morning.  I
have not been there since a week long fire training back in February
1996.  I am particularly interested in pine woods specialties such as
Red-cockaded, Hairy, and Red-headed woodpeckers, Brown-headed
nuthatch, and Eastern Bluebird.  All but the nuthatch have been
reported several times on eBird.  If anyone has detailed information
on where to find these bids, or pointers to the best areas in
general, please let me know.

Thanks,

David Simpson
Fellsmere, FL