All:

Today (9/25), Mark Eden and I birded Turkey Creek Sanctuary in Palm Bay.
There had been rain overnight and we were hoping to find some migration
activity.

We were not disappointed.  The list for the morning is as follows:  Most of
the birds were either on Hackberry Lane or nearby at the pumphouse.

Mottled Duck

Osprey

Cooper's Hawk

Red-shouldered Hawk