Hi again,

I have two more bird species to add to my earlier posting from today.a male
Black-throated Blue Warbler, bringing the warbler species to a total of 14,
and a young Indigo Bunting. It was definitely the best day of birding I've
ever had in my neighborhood of any migratory period to date.

Susan Daughtrey

Englewood, FL