Available All the Time: Etiquette for the Social Networking Age ,
Knowledge@Wharton

lines between business and personal lives, managers and employees are
struggling to develop new social norms to guide them through the ongoing
evolution of communications technology. Wharton faculty and other experts
say the process of creating rules to cope with the ever-expanding reach of
modern communications has just begun, but will be shaped largely by
individuals and organizations, not top-down decrees from a digital Emily
Post.

* [32] Available All the Time: Etiquette for the Social Networking Age,
2009/09/30, Knowledge@Wharton
[32] http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article.cfm?articleid=2349

17. Network structure of Japanese firms. Scale-free, hierarchy, and degree
correlation: analysis from 800,000 firms , Economics - The Open-Access,
Open-Assessment E-Journal

Abstract: We analyze fundamental characteristics of the inter-firm
transaction network through the data of 800,000 Japanese firms. We find
that there exists a hierarchical structure and a negative degree
correlation in this transaction network. We also find that this undirected
network is a scale-free network. We bring to light these characteristics
of the network and discuss why there is an important need to conduct
research work on the actual network structure.

* [37] Network structure of Japanese firms. Scale-free, hierarchy, and
degree correlation: analysis from 800,000 firms, Tomohiko Konno,
2009/10/01, Economics
- The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 2009, vol. 3, issue 31
http://www.economics-ejournal.org/economics/journalarticles/2009-31/version_1/count

19.02. Socialnomics: How social media transforms the way we live and do
business , Wiley

on businesses and consumers around the world, and what's in store for the
future. Brands can now be strengthened or destroyed by the use of social
media. Online networking sites are being used as giant, free focus groups.
Advertising is less effective at influencing consumers than the opinions
of their peers. Socialnomics is essential book for anyone who wants to
understand the implications of social media, and how businesses can tap
the power of social media to increase their sales, cut their marketing
costs, and reach consumers directly.

* [43] Socialnomics: How social media transforms the way we live and do
business, 2009/08/24, Wiley
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0470477237?tag=compldiges-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as1&cr
eativeASIN=0470477237&adid=1MHG56KNEPX4AD0FXPMY&