I don't know if UCINET has this feature, but ORA has a QAP/MRQAP Report that
will give you the correlation between networks, as well as the Hamming
Distance, Euclidean Distance, and MRQAP on the networks.  ORA can import
UCINET files.

1. Download ORA from www.casos.cs.cmu.edu (it is free for educational use)
2. Use the data import wizard from the File menu on the toolbar.
3. The first or second option will tell you that you can import from UCINET.
4. Click on the "Reports" tab in the window on the right.
5. From the list of possible reports, select QAP/MRQAP.
6. Follow the options and enjoy your results.