Michael

An excellent pedagogical venture!  I have been wondering about same here.
Maybe some fun learning games that would involve networking around campus
would be stimulating to students.    What if they used Facebook or other
social networking sites to record and construct their or other's social
networks?  Or book-buying networks on Amazon, a la the left-right studies
(was it by Valdis?).  Or social networks surveys within a large class to
test for centrality, etc.  There must be a lot of ideas out there.

Jeff

Jeffrey Broadbent

Associate Professor

Department of Sociology