Dear Socnet Members

Many calls for papers day by day appear on our discussion list.
Let me turn your attention to the one that might be of interest
for those of you who are SOCIOLOGISTS or SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGISTS.

The XVII ISA WORDLD CONGRESS OF SOCIOLOGY will be held in
Gothenburg (Sweden), 11-17 July, 2010.

I'm organizing one of 8 sessions planned by the International
Sociological Association Research Committee 42: Social Psychology
(President: Cecilia Ridgeway, Stanford University). See the
Committee's CALL FOR PAPERS at:

www.isa-sociology.org/congress2010/rc/rc42.htm

The topic of my session is

SOCIAL SCIENCES AND NATURAL SCIENCES: TOGETHER OR APART?

The session is intended to be a meeting of social scientists with
SOCIOPHYSICISTS (there are signs of interest from this side). An
extended session description is available on my personal Internet
page.

www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~ussozans/tsmiscel.htm

The DEADLINE for emailing ABSTRACTS to the RC42 session
organizers is

November 15, 2009.

Please, consider participation or pass this message to anyone you
think who might.

Tad Sozanski