Dear All,

I'm putting together a grant to help support undergraduate education on social networks at the University of Michigan.  The grant focuses on technology.  I'm looking for ideas on how to propose to spend the money.  For example, I'm proposing to buy 40 copies of UCINet.  But I would welcome other suggestions.  Software purchase is an obvious possibility, so specific recommendations on which software is best would be helpful.  Nonobvious ideas are welcome too!

Please e-mail your suggestions to me privately at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Michael

--
Michael T. Heaney, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Organizational Studies & Political Science