***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi

I anticipate collecting data from a card sorting exercise that will be in the form of a one mode matrix, where individual cells show how often the row and column cards have been sorted into the same category(pile) by a respondent

This exercise will be carried out with multiple participants, so there will be multiple versions of this matrix

With UCINET (or any other tool) is there any way to identify the extent to which the contents of any two matrices correlate with each other? (which would then enable me to create an actors x actors matrix, where each cell value showed how similar the card sorting results generated by the respective row and column actors were)

regards, rick davies

--
Rick Davies (Dr),
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Cambridge, United Kingdom.