This morning between 11 and 11:30AM I had the following interesting birds in
the greenway on Chowkeebin Nene between the electrical station and
Centerpoint Church:
Least Flycather (1, a lifer! calling repeatedly)
Magnolia Warbler (1 carbon copy of a bird I saw at the marine lab in July
and 1 much drabber individual)

At home this afternoon there was an absolute ton of migrant activity.
Unfortunately, the overcast skies made most birds into mere silhouettes.
Here are the interesting migrants that I did identify:
Great-crested Flycatcher (1)
White-eyed Vireo (2)
Red-eyed Vireo (1)
Swainson's Thrush (2)
Gray-cheeked Thrush (1)
Veery (1)
Chestnut-sided Warbler (4+, some with bright chestnut sides)
Tennessee Warbler (2, but probably many more)
Northern Parula (3)
Pine Warbler (3)
American Redstart (2)
Scarlet Tanager (2)