  Migrants continue at Spanish River Park here in Boca. Since I birded
alone today it took me 6.5 hours to pull the following birds. However,
the highlights were a Blue-wing Warbler and a BW - Golden-wing highbred,
a Chesnut-sided Warbler, 2 Hooded Warblers, and a male & female Painted
Bunting.
  I believe I misidentified the 4 thrushes I called Hermits on Tuesday,
9/29 - I now think they were Gray-cheeked.

Warblers (12):
13 Redstarts
3 Bk & Wt
15 Bk-th Blue
1 Blue-wingd and 1 highbred
1 Chestnut-sided (f)
16 Common Yellow-throats
2 Hooded
5 Magnolia
7 Parulas
6 Ovenbirds
4 Pine
1 Worm-eating

Other:
4 BGG
11 RE Vireo
10 WE Vireo
2 Swainson's Thrushes
3 Gray-cheeked Thrushes
2 Scarlet Tanager (f)
2 Summer Tanagers (m/f)
1 Spot-breasted Oriole
1 E Wood Pewee
2 Painted Buntings (m/f)
1 Indigo Bunting (f)
3 Gray Catbirds (FOS)
1 Coopers Hawk
1 Peregrine (Chadda corrected my spelling from the last post)
1 Gray Kingbird

John Shelly
Boca Raton