Allissa,

Regarding your request for information for college preparation information
for college
bound high school students and their parents at a College Information
Night, please
find attached a pdf file of our 5-Guidebook Series Flyer that includes 100
THINGS
EVERY COLLEGE FRESHMAN OUGHT TO KNOW.  Feel free to forward it to
school personnel since many will coordinate student/parent purchases and
order
under our group volume discounts.  Others will hand out a copy as part of
the
Information Night and encourage those in attendance to purchase from their
local
bookstore.  Fund rasing groups can also participate by providing copies for
sale at
the event.

Colleagues interested in encouraging high school students to their campuses
should
request their campus bookstore stock copies for trade book sales to campus
visitors
and as part of fall and spring Open House Programs.  Kindly refer.

Two-three hour COLLEGE READINESS SEMINARs can be easily conducted using
the Problem Solving Situations Exercise that accompanies the 100  THINGS
Guidebook.
Those interested in receiving a copy should forward a fax number and we
will be happy
to forward along with complete "How-to" instructions.

We hope this is of assistance.

Collegially,

Peter W. Stevens, President
The Cambridge Stratford Study Skills Institute
a division of Cambridge Stratford, Ltd.
8560 Main Street
Williamsville, New York 14221
_www.cambridgestratford.com_ (http://www.cambridgestratford.com/)