-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hazzard, Nancy
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Connecting with resources on campus

I don't know if this fits the bill, but I like the document from the
Minnesota Association for Developmental Education (MNADE).  It's about
college readiness and how to think about the differences between high
school and college environments/expectations.

MNADE gives permission to reprint and the document at its website (link
below).  Brochure is available in several languages.

Hope this helps.

Anne Shelly (via N. Hazzard)
PowerStart Program
Onondaga Community College