From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Sisco
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor-TRAC

We use Tutor Trac at Berkeley College.  We use it to schedule all our
tutoring appointments, and to conduct our online tutoring sessions.  We
have found it pretty useful.

________________
Scott Sisco
Coordinator, Academic Support Center
Berkeley College Online
600 Getty Avenue
Clifton , NJ  07011
Phone: (973) 405-2111 ext. 6411
Fax:  (973)405-2112
BerkeleyCollege.edu/online

Pronto ID:  scott-sisco
https://my.berkeleycollege.edu/bbcswebdav/users/michael-samman/CompletedWelcomeVideos/BerkeleyCollegeCourses/ScottSisco2/ScottSisco2_controller.swf

Charlotte Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
10/13/2009 03:54 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Tutor-TRAC

I am curious to know if anyone uses the software TUTOR-TRAC in their
Leaning Center. If you do please give me any comments about satisfaction
and how you use it in the Learning Center.

Charlotte Matthews, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Chair
Coordinator of Mathematics and Career Planning
Department of Developmental Studies
251-460-7383

browser to