Our outreach program will be utilizing the Online eMaster Tutor Training
program this winter.  If you have used this program with your tutors
would you share with me any feedback you received from trainees and
whether you found it useful in general.  I am also seeking a job
description for an instructor for this online training.

I appreciate any assistance.

Thank you

IAIA's Mission: To empower creativity and leadership in Native arts
and cultures through higher education, lifelong learning and outreach.

Alissa Chavez
Academic Outreach Coordinator
Expanding the Circle
INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN INDIAN ARTS
83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
P  505.424.2341
F  505.424.0909
E  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.iaia.edu <http://www.iaia.edu/>

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.