This is an invitation to anyone living in the New England Region to
attend the 26th annual LAANE Conference (Learning Assistance Association
of New England).  LAANE if the regional affiliate of NADE.  The
conference is Friday, November 6th in Portsmouth, NH.  Click on the
following link to access conference information and registration.

http://www.laaneorganization.net/About_Us.html

Sarah Bedingfield

Associate VP Academic Services

Great Bay Community College

Portsmouth, NH 03885

603-427-7631

603-559-1523 fax

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  **

**Please note my email extension:  ccsnh.edu.  If you still have
nhctc.edu for my email address,  your email will not get to me after
August 1st. **