Good Morning,

Does anyone have a sheet of tips for first year freshmen addressing how
they can get involved, find resources (tutoring, counseling, other
issues, etc.) they would be willing to share with me?  I will be
conducting a workshop with parents and students at a local high school
and though we are not getting very involved in the first-year
experience, I want them to start thinking about it.  Any help would be
appreciated and you are welcome to email me directly.

Thank you!

IAIA's Mission: To empower creativity and leadership in Native arts
and cultures through higher education, lifelong learning and outreach.

Alissa Chavez
Academic Outreach Coordinator
Expanding the Circle
INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN INDIAN ARTS
83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
P  505.424.2341
F  505.424.0909
E  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.iaia.edu <http://www.iaia.edu/>

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.