-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Glover
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TutorTrac Version 4.0

We're planning to upgrade to 4.0 sometime soon, too - perhaps even as soon as
Spring. I understand that versions 3.0 and 4.0 can't run parallel, so if
there are bugs, I'd love to hear about them before it's too late...

Christopher S. Glover
Long Beach City College
Email: [log in to unmask]