Hi I have a specific problem I am trying to solve with UCINET, yet cant find
the right solution to it.

I have two groups:
Information-Sources, Information-Seekers

Information-Sources provide information. Information-Seekers seek
information.

Among those Informationseekers there is a person i suspect to play a broker
role.
To verify this i calculated the betweenness centrality and the flow
betweenness centrality for this person.
As far as I understand those measures calculate the connections beween all
nodes in the network, I am only interested
about how the seekers can find the sources. It is irrelevant for me how two
seekers can be connected to each other.

What i need is a flow betweeness where i can define the attribute of a
source and a drain. I cannot find this anywhere in ucinet docs.

Thanks for the help in advance

Cheers
Thomas