This seems like a big undertaking and the link below provides a good start.
I inspected the network by looking and ORA and found that the network of
data compatibility is missing many links around ORA.  For example, ORA can
read in data files from UCINet, Pajek, Analyst Notebook, *.csv, ODBC
database, Pythia, Caesar III, Thing Finder, Penlink, Personal Brain,
GraphML, TAVI, HIDTA, Siena, Atlantis, and probably a few I am missing.

I am not trying to answer the question, rather I am pointing out that the
link below is incomplete.  I think this is an interesting network to map
out.  Best of luck.

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Major, U.S. Army
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership
U.S. Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996