I've shared a document with you:

Network Analysis Software File Formats
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgK3iE72RDh0dFB6NVJ3eVp6RzdMZ2dQUmdQdlBMWHc&hl=en&invite=CKCbtd4N

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

This is a very basic start on a spreadsheet to maintain information on
network analysis software file formats.  I've added a few software
tools/packages, and a few file formats, just to provide a template of
sorts; please feel free to edit this spreadsheet to bring it up to date for
any software for which you have information.

Joshua O'Madadhain

PS: If I've done this right, you should not have to sign in to Google Docs
to edit this.  If you run into any problems with editing or viewing the
document please let me know.  (If you don't see your favorite software or
file format included, feel free to add it.  I'm not taking responsibility
for keeping this information up to date; that's the whole point of making
this a collaborative document.)