Hello,

I'm looking for research that compares homophily of strong versus weak ties.
I find it everywhere as truism that strong ties are more homophilous than
weak ties, and there are plenty of studies of homophily among strong ties or
diversity of weak ties, but I can't seem to find anything explicitly
comparing the two. I would be especially interested in research that
compares strong ties to quite-weak ties as opposed to closer and less close
parts of core networks, but even the latter would be useful.

Thank you,
Ali