Dear SOCNET members,

I wanted to tell the list about a new feature on Academia.edu.
Academia.edu launched 12 months ago and now helps 300,000 academics a
month answer the question 'who's researching what?'

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the SOCNET mailing list:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-SOCNET

This page will show you fellow members of SOCNET already on
Academia.edu. You can see their papers, research interests, and other
information.

Visit the link below, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your
research interests with fellow members of SOCNET.

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-SOCNET

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu